Georgian College Programs
Let Georgian help you accelerate your success!
At Georgian, we work together with industry and community partners to offer relevant, cutting-edge curriculum, quality work placements and co-op experiences with top employers. Our students graduate with an innovative mindset – they are ready to think, create and do.
Whether you’ve just finished high school or are returning to your studies as a mature student, there’s something for every interest at Georgian:
- More than 125 career-focused programs.
- College degrees with work placements.
- University undergraduate and graduate degrees with partner institutions.
- Articulations and transfer agreements with institutions around the world.
- A wide assortment of part-time studies offerings with flexible delivery options.
Georgian by the Numbers
See how Georgian stacks up with these fast facts and figures:
- Georgian leads the way in co-op education. 4,100 Georgian students take part in co-ops every year, with 6,200 employer connections.
- Our grads get great jobs. 88.3% graduate employment rate, one of the highest among Ontario Colleges for more than a decade.
- $2.7 million+ in bursaries and scholarships available every year.
- 11,000 full-time students, 28,000 part-time studies registrants annually.
- One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers seven times and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers five years in a row.
- Small class sizes - 26 students in the average Georgian classroom.
Georgian College Campuses
Georgian’s seven campuses are located in some of the most popular destinations in Central Ontario: Barrie, Midland, Muskoka (Bracebridge), Orangeville, Orillia, Owen Sound and South Georgian Bay (Collingwood).
Georgian’s largest campus is located in Barrie, a welcoming and safe place to study, with all the amenities you’d expect from a bigger city. Best known for its friendly residents and four-season lifestyle, Barrie also has a gorgeous waterfront on Kempenfelt Bay, nearby trails and ski hills, several shopping malls, a vast assortment of restaurants and great nightlife – there’s plenty to do in Barrie when you’re not studying!
Georgian Student Life
- Plenty of opportunities for socializing and making new friends on campus – action-packed orientation week, concerts, pub nights, clubs, part-time employment, volunteer opportunities and much more!
- Active student council ensuring students have a voice at Georgian, from the day they arrive on campus to the day they graduate.
- Excellent athletic facilities and classes, varsity sports (go Georgian Grizzlies!), intramurals, extramurals, recreation and trips offer plenty of ways to stay active.
Georgian Student Housing
We offer a variety of housing options for students – from on-campus residences (Barrie, Orillia and Owen Sound campuses) to off-campus apartment buildings, room and board, and houses to rent or share.
Georgian Student Services
We’re here to help, every step of the way, with:
- Faculty coaching, peer support, learning strategists, tutoring
- Accessibility services
- Health services
- Aboriginal resource centres
- Awards and scholarships
- Financial aid
- Meal plan options
- Library and academic success services
- New this fall: co-curricular record (an official document students can use to enhance their resumés or portfolios)
1 Georgian Dr
Barrie, ON, L4M 3X9
649 Prospect Blvd
Midland, ON, L4R 4K6
111 Wellington St
Bracebridge, ON, P1L 1E2
22 Centennial Rd
Orangeville, ON, L9W 1P8
825 Memorial Ave
Orillia, ON, L3V 6S2
Owen Sound Campus
1450 Eighth St E
Owen Sound, ON, N4K 5R4
South Georgian Bay Campus
499 Raglan St
Collingwood, ON, L9Y 3Z1
Results: 0 - 0 of 0
|Program Title||College||Campus||Availability||Program Delivery||Start Date||Website|