Whether you’ve just finished high school or are returning to your studies as a mature student, there’s something for every interest at Georgian:
- more than 125 career-focused programs – degrees, diplomas, certificates, graduate certificates
- college degrees with work placements
- university degrees with partner institutions, including innovative four-year combined degree-diploma programs
- articulations and transfer agreements with institutions around the world
- a wide assortment of part-time studies offerings with flexible delivery options
Georgian by the Numbers
See how Georgian stacks up with these fast facts and figures:
- 87.3% of our grads get great jobs; we have the highest graduate employment rate among all Ontario colleges (according to 2016-17 key performance indicators) and have had a consistently high rate for 20 years
- 5,000+ Georgian students enrolled in co-ops every year, with 6,200 employer connections
- $2.7 million+ in bursaries and scholarships available every year
- 11,000 full-time students
- 26 students in the average Georgian classroom
- Seven campus locations in some of the most sought-after areas in Central Ontario
The Georgian Experience
When you become a student here, you become part of the Georgian family.
- There are plenty of opportunities for socializing and making new friends on campus – action-packed orientation week, concerts, pub nights, clubs, part-time employment, volunteer opportunities and much more!
- Our active student council ensures students have a voice at Georgian, from the day they arrive on campus to the day they graduate.
- Excellent athletic facilities and classes, varsity sports (go Georgian Grizzlies!), intramurals, extramurals, recreation and trips offer plenty of ways to stay active.
Georgian Student Housing – Your New Home
We offer a variety of housing options for students – from on-campus residences (Barrie, Orillia and Owen Sound campuses) to off-campus apartment buildings, room and board, and houses to rent or share.
Georgian Student Services
Everyone needs a little help sometimes, which is why we offer a wide variety of services to get you from orientation to graduation. Our students tell us that our friendly staff make a huge difference in their college experience.
We’re here to help, every step of the way, with:
- accessibility services
- awards and scholarships
- co-curricular record (an official document students can use to enhance their resumés or portfolios)
- faculty coaching, peer support, student advisors, tutoring
- financial aid
- health services
- indigenous resource centres
- library and academic success services
- meal plan options
Join us for Open House
Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018 and Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019
Check out our seven campuses. Take a tour, meet faculty and students, participate in fun workshops and activities, and see why Georgian is the right fit for you.
Connect with us
Find out about other events, book an in-person appointment, phone call or personalized tour. We’re here to help. Get more details on our website.
Programs at Georgian