Whether you’ve just finished high school or are returning to your studies as a mature student, there’s something for every interest at Georgian:
- more than 130 career-focused programs – degrees, diplomas, certificates, graduate certificates
- college degrees with work placements
- innovative four-year combined degree-diploma programs with partner universities
- articulations and transfer agreements with institutions around the world
- a wide assortment of part-time studies offerings with flexible delivery options
Georgian by the Numbers
See how Georgian stacks up with these fast facts and figures:
- 88.1% of our grads get great jobs (according to 2021-22 key performance indicators) and we’ve had a consistently high rate for more than 20 years
- $3 million+ in bursaries and 650+ awards and scholarships available every year
- 13,000 full-time students
- 26 students in the average classroom
- 8 campus locations in Central Ontario’s four-season playground
The Georgian Experience
When you become a student here, you become part of the Georgian family.
- There are plenty of opportunities to socialize and make new friends on campus – action-packed orientation week, all-ages events and 19+ pub nights, clubs, peer mentors, part-time employment, volunteer opportunities and much more!
- Our active students’ association ensures students have a voice at Georgian, from the day they arrive on campus to the day they graduate.
- Excellent athletic facilities and fitness classes, varsity sports (go Georgian Grizzlies!), intramurals, extramurals, recreation and trips offer plenty of ways to stay active.
Georgian Student Housing – Your New Home
We offer a variety of housing options – from on-campus residences (Barrie, Orillia and Owen Sound campuses) to off-campus apartment buildings, room and board, and houses to rent or share. All seven of our campus communities offer local public transit.
Plus, we have on- and off-campus food options where you can make purchases with your ONEcard (student card).
Georgian Student Services
Everyone needs a little help sometimes, which is why we offer a wide variety of services to get you from orientation to graduation. Our helpful and caring faculty and staff are committed to your success. Whether you need an individualized education plan (IEP) or resources for well-being and positive mental health, we’re here to support you.
Your support network includes:
- accessibility services
- awards and scholarships
- career success planning
- co-curricular record (an official document you can use to enhance your resumé or portfolio)
- faculty coaching, peer support, student advisors, tutoring
- financial aid
- health services
- Indigenous Resource Centres
- library and academic success services
Ways you can Experience Georgian
- Book a one-on-one phone appointment with a recruiter to explore your study options.
- Take a video tour of our eight campus locations.
- Take a residence tour: Barrie, Orillia or Owen Sound.
- Check out our YouTube channel to get a glimpse inside our campuses and see what student life at Georgian is like.
- View our full-time program viewbook: Browse our 130+ market-driven full-time programs, services, student life and campus communities to see why you should be here now.
Visit us in person, on campus
You have to see it to experience it—in person! At Open House, you'll have an opportunity to meet faculty, take a campus tour, and explore student services and supports. Plus, win up to $5k towards tuition and apply for free!
- Saturday, Nov. 18
- All campuses
Learn more and RSVP at GeorgianCollege.ca/openhouse.
Connect with us
Programs at Georgian