FAQ: Application Fees
For current information on the application fee, as well as methods of payment, see our Application Fees page.
You can pay for your application three ways:
- Online. With Visa (including Visa Debit), MasterCard, American Express and Interac Online.
- By phone. You can contact us to pay over the phone using a credit card. We accept Visa (including Visa Debit), MasterCard and American Express.
- Mailing a certified cheque / money order. Make the certified cheque or money order payable to ‘ontariocolleges.ca’ and be sure to include your 9-digit application number as well. For our mailing address, see our Contact Us page.
For more information on the application fee, see our Application Fees page.
It can take up to 2 business days for an application fee payment to be processed. Once your payment is processed, you'll see a record of it in your account on the Payment Summary screen.
Curious what your application fee is used for? We’re a non-profit organization and the fee we collect for your application goes towards providing services to our applicants, including:
- Online application service available 24/7. Each year we process over 200,000 applications from people like you who want to go to college. All of these applications go through our online application service, which allows you to apply to all 24 of Ontario’s public colleges in one place.
- Centralized transcript and document processing. We receive thousands of electronic and hardcopy transcripts from college applicants every year. It’s our job to make sure your transcript is attached to your account and transmitted to every college you’ve applied to.
- Centralized posting and confirmation of college admissions offers. Each year, we not only process college applications, we also handle hundreds of thousands of college admissions offers. Offers from your college choices are posted on your application and all that’s left for you to do is click the Confirm button.
- Customer Contact Centre assistance. Our Customer Contact Centre offers support by telephone, email and live chat, with extended hours during peak seasons to guide applicants smoothly through the process.