Life at St. Lawrence
Get ready for a career you’ll love.
St. Lawrence College offers a variety of ways to learn, including:
- More than 100 full-time programs
- One-year Certificate programs
- Two-and three-year Diploma and Advanced Diploma programs
- Four-year Degree programs: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Business Administration (Laurentian University Collaborative Degree programs) and Honours Bachelor of Behavioural Psychology
- Fast-Track programs and one-year Ontario Graduate Certificate programs for individuals with a diploma or a degree
- Apprenticeship Training
- Online programs
Learn more at www.stlawrencecollege.ca/programs.
We put students first.
We want you to have a fulfilling college experience, so we provide a supportive campus environment staffed by a team dedicated to helping you succeed.
SLC student resources include:
- Student Success Facilitators
- Peer Tutoring
- Counselling Services
- Student Wellness & Accessibility
- Academic Support Centre
- Indigenous Services
- Career Services
- Financial Aid
- Library Services
- Test Centre
- Innovation Hub
- Bursaries and Scholarships
- Student Governments
- Peer Ambassador Committee
- Campus Health Services
Stay in Residence
SLC residences are available on all three campuses and have fully furnished single or double-occupancy suites, as well as common areas for group study, relaxing, and socializing. Suites designed to be fully accessible are also available.
- Kingston Residence: 600 single and double-occupancy rooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- Brockville Residence: 29 double-occupancy rooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- Cornwall Residence: 44 single-occupancy rooms with private entrance and shared bathroom with adjoining room.
Learn more at www.stlawrencecollege.ca/residences.
We have launched a new website with some exciting features for you to experience SLC.
Explore Campuses Virtually
Explore our campuses in Kingston, Brockville and Cornwall and get a snapshot of the facilities, classrooms and communities. Explore Now
Watch over 75 program sessions videos on demand and hear our professors speak about their classes and curriculum.
Learn more about the many resources available to you, including student success and wellness services, financial aid and more.
Digital Advising Appointments
Still have questions? Book an appointment so we can help you navigate your next steps. Appointments are available by text, phone call or Facetime.
Programs at St. Lawrence