Open your door
St. Lawrence College offers a variety of ways to learn, including:
- More than 100 full-time programs
- One-year Certificate programs
- Two-and three-year Diploma and Advanced Diploma programs
- Four-year Degree programs: Honours Bachelor of Behavioural Psychology, Bachelor of Business Administration (a Laurentian University Collaborative Degree program), as well as Fast-Track programs, and one-year Ontario Graduate Certificate programs for individuals with a diploma or a degree
- Apprenticeship Training
- Online programs
Our Students are the Priority
When you begin your learning experience at St. Lawrence College, you will find a supportive campus environment staffed by a team dedicated to helping you succeed
SLC student resources include:
- Student Success Facilitators
- Peer Tutoring
- Counselling Services
- Student Wellness & Accessibility
- Academic Support Centre
- Indigenous Services
- Career Services
- Financial Aid
- Library Services
- Test Centre
- Bursaries and Scholarships
- Student Governments
- Campus Health Services
Open House: We're thrilled to invite you back onto our campuses for in-person Open House events, PLUS virtual sessions! Click here to learn more.
COVID-19: A number of health and safety measures are in place to protect our students, staff and communities. For information on accessing campus, safety requirements, student supports, and program delivery, click here.
Live Chat: If you have questions and would like to chat, you can now connect with an SLC Expert today with our online Live Chat option.
Book a campus tour: We invite you to take a tour of our campuses and experience St. Lawrence College first-hand. You have the option to visit our state-of-the-art facilities or tour the campus virtually at your own pace. No matter which you attend, you will discover what SLC has in store for you! Click here to learn more.
SLC's BScN program: St. Lawrence College has been granted a consent by the Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities to deliver its Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) program as a stand-alone program on its three campuses in Kingston, Brockville, and Cornwall. Apply now.
Programs at St. Lawrence