Find your door
Whether you are starting out or heading in a new direction, all it takes is finding the right door to open a thousand others.
St. Lawrence College offers more than 100 full-time programs and modern, expansive facilities on three southeastern Ontario campuses in Kingston, Brockville, and Cornwall. Here, you will get to know your professors, who are professionals with industry experience, and you will get the knowledge and training you need to be career-ready with state-of-the-art learning facilities and a close-knit college environment.
To learn more and find your door at St. Lawrence College, visit stlawrencecollege.ca
- Explore Campuses Virtually: Get a snapshot of the facilities, classrooms and communities here.
- Program Sessions: Explore our programs including program videos to hear your professors speak about their classes and curriculum.
- Contact Us: Do you still have questions? Fill out this form or try our new online live chat.
- International Students: For admissions information, please contact International Education at 613-544-5400, ext. 5514 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Open your door
St. Lawrence College offers a variety of ways to learn, including:
- More than 100 full-time programs
- One-year Certificate programs
- Two-and three-year Diploma and Advanced Diploma programs
- Four-year Degree programs: Honours Bachelor of Behavioural Psychology, Bachelor of Business Administration (a Laurentian University Collaborative Degree program), as well as Fast-Track programs, and one-year Ontario Graduate Certificate programs for individuals with a diploma or a degree
- Apprenticeship Training
- Online programs
Our Students are the Priority
When you begin your learning experience at St. Lawrence College, you will find a supportive campus environment staffed by a team dedicated to helping you succeed. Due to COVID-19, many of our courses are offered through alternative online formats. Additionally, our support services are also available to our students remotely when required.
SLC student resources include:
Programs at St. Lawrence